Presenting Author Information
Style of presentations
- Every session consists of oral presentations.
- All presentations, except for Plenary Talks and Invited Talks I and III, have 20 minutes including Q & A for each presentation.
- Each Plenary talk has 60 minutes including Q & A.
- Invited Talks I and III have 40 minutes including Q & A for each presentation.
Tips for Oral Presentation Preparation
- Please ensure you are in your session room before the start of the session to introduce yourself to the session chair, and check your presentation can be displayed with the AV equipment.
- Each session room has a projector for presenting with laptop PCs. You should bring your laptop PC and connect with the projector for your presentation.
We advise you to check if your PC will be able to correctly display onto the projector in your session room before the start of the session.
- If you will not be bringing your own laptop with you, you can use overhead projector for transparency slide with approximate area of 200mm x 200mm.